If you are like us, you might be getting stir crazy if things in your area have been shut down for a few weeks. We’ve found some helpful resources to keep occupied and engaged with your family. As always, please feel free to reach out to our team by phone or via WhatsApp at 1 (800) 711-6968.
Be sure to check out our advice for those planning events within the coming weeks or months here.
- Busy Toddler: Great indoor activities, especially for young children.
- Khan Academy: A valuable educational resource that has daily schedules and educational livestreams for kids who are off school.
- Ideas for Social Distancing: If you’re looking for ideas of how to pass the time with your kids, this is a great crowd-sourced list.
- Parents Who Lead by Stew Friedman and Alyssa Westring – This is a new release that helps parents bring leadership lessons into their homes. The current situation is a perfect testing ground for these concepts.
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl – This is a gripping, powerful memoir from a Holocaust survivor and psychiatrist that has sold 10 million copies. This helps us consider what is most important in our lives.
- The Elevate Podcast – The most popular episode—an interview with Philip McKernan on finding clarity and purpose in life—may help you keep some perspective during these challenging times.
- Worldometer – An up to date count of cases worldwide.
- Information is Beautiful – A helpful page of graphics related to the virus.
Source: Robert Glazer, Founder & CEO, Acceleration Partners. https://www.linkedin.com/in/glazer/