No candyland fiesta can be complete without some easy-to-make DIY lollipop centerpieces!
- Styrofoam balls
- Dum Dum lollipops
- Base (large wine glass, vase, mason jar, etc.)
1. Place your styrofoam ball at the top of your base.
2. Starting at the middle of the top of the styrofoam ball, stick the lollipops into the styrofoam ball so the lollipop stick is about halfway in.
3. Start placing more lollipops into the styrofoam ball next to the first one, going around in a circle or in a line so you can make sure there are no spaces.
4. Start with a line or go around in a circle from the first one you put in to make sure there are no spaces!
Total time is about 20 minutes per centerpiece, depending on how big you make them!
We hope you liked making these DIY Lollipop Centerpieces!
Need more decor ideas? We’re here to help!