Use this first theme, DIY Paris Centerpieces, to decorate with a sense of love, adding pinks and reds with a variety of lights and roses. Scroll down to see our bonus theme!
Metal Eiffel Tower
15 Cake Topper
Square Floral Foam
Tea Candle Holders
LED Tea Light Candles
Submersible LED lights
Small Wooden Numbers
Hot Glue Gun
1) Lay the wreath wire inside of the serving tray.
2) Cut or break the wreath foam into four equal pieces.
3) Zip tie all four pieces onto the metal wreath and cut the remaining parts of the zip tie.
4) Cut your flowers so there is about 1 – 1.5 inches of stem left to stick into the flower foam.
5) Press your flowers into the flower foam by color so the flowers are evenly distributed.
6) Cut the leaves off of your roses and fill in the rest of the foam that is still visible. Make it lush!
7) Place the Submersible LED lights in the center of the serving tray. Use the remote to turn on the lights!
8) Optional: Decorate small wooden numbers and glue them to the top of our Eiffel Tower to act as table numbers or, use a cake topper 15!
9) If you’d like to add height to your Eiffel Tower so the base legs appear above the flowers, use the rectangular flower foam. Cut the foam into two smaller rectangles and hot glue gun them to the serving tray in the middle of your wreath.
10) Glue or place the Eiffel Tower on top of the flower foam. Fill in the new foam with more flowers so the foam is not visible.
11) Optional Lighting: Use tea candle holders of different heights and LED tea lights. Place one on either side of the Eiffel Tower.
Love the flapper’s sense of style?
Create this centerpiece for a classy but fun look.
1) Bunch up the String LED Lights into the Eiffel Tower.
2) Use a round mirror as the base of this centerpiece.
3) Optional Lighting: Place a Submersible LED light and both tea light candle holders and lights on the mirror on both sides.
4) Decorate the surrounding area with decorative pearls.
5) Add a few accent pieces like a small frame and rose! The frame could either have a picture of the Quinceañera herself or, the table number!
6) Make a flower ball yourself, or buy a pre-made one on Amazon to place on the top of your Eiffel Tower.
Voilá! You now can escape to your dream destination – Paris!
Read our Paris Themed Quinceañera for more Paris inspiration!