There’s a lot more than 7 reasons to have a Snow White Themed Quinceañera, but this easy DIY is one of the many! We will teach you how to make your own DIY/Do It Yourself Snow White Quinceañera Centerpieces!
- Small Bucket
- Yellow Tulle
- Tissue Paper
- Wooden Dowel Rod 5/16″ (preferred height of centerpiece)
- Flower Foam Rectangle 2.6 x 3.7″
- Dress Pins
- 5″ Styrofoam Ball
- Green Foam Sheet
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
1. Begin by unrolling your tool and making Snow White’s “skirt” around the top of the bucket. Apply about an inch of hot glue gun at a time and layer the skirt in the hot glue to make it fold over like a dress. Continue this around the top of the bucket until you’re done
2. Next, use the 1/8″ red ribbon around the top to hide the tulle and add more of Snow White’s colors!
Measure the ribbon around the top of your bucket, cut there, and glue it around.
3. Use the hot glue gun to glue the flower foam into the bucket.
4. Fill your bucket! Fold the blue tissue paper and cut the tissue into smaller pieces.
Use pin-size dot of hot glue on the foam to secure the pieces while keeping it fluffy looking and free.
5. Push the wood stick into your styrofoam ball so it is secure.
6. Decorate your wood stick. Hot glue the top of the small blue ribbon to the top of your wood stick. Twirl the stick/styrofoam ball so it wraps around evenly. Cut the bottom of the ribbon and glue.
7. Push the bottom of the wood stick into the foam inside the bucket! Add, fix, or fluff more of the blue tissue pieces in the bucket.
8. Make a bow with the royal blue thick ribbon, and glue it in the middle of your wooden stick supporting the apple!
9. Create another smaller bow out of the red ribbon.
10. Cut the red sparkle tissue paper into small 2 inch squares.
11. Start creating your apple!
Layer 3 pieces of squares on to one another and push a dress pin through the middle, then push the dress pin into the styrofoam ball.
12. Push the next pin and tissue paper into the styrofoam ball close enough, while bringing the corners out.
Continue this around the ball until it is fully covered and you can no longer see the white styrofoam ball.
13. Make the stem of your apple by twisting a pipe cleaner around a dress pin or toothpick and sticking it into the top of your apple.
14. Lastly, draw the leaf of your apple on the foam board and cut it out. Use one last dress pin to secure the leaf to the top of the apple.
Tada!! You have a beautiful Snow White themed centerpiece. Fun and easy to make!