Make custom decor with paper flowers! Use for hanging ceiling decor, centerpieces, or for your wall/photo backdrop for your Quince!
Materials to buy:
1. Decide what style, colors, and number of sheets you want to use. Use colors that will match your Quince or use different shades to make these pieces pop!
2. Layer the tissue paper in the order you’d like with the top being the center of the flower, and the bottom being the outside of the flower.
Optional: For a smaller flower, cut the tissue paper in half.
5. Turn the group of paper so the longest side of your tissue paper is facing you. Start folding the paper like an accordion the width each petal should be.
6. Flip all of your tissue paper so the bottom color of the flower is on top and fold back over in the opposite direction. Keep folding your flower in this way.
7. While folded together, cut your tissue in the shape you’d like your flower to be! A U shaped cut would be more realistic to flowers.
8. Using your folded tissue paper, place your pipe cleaner in the center of both the pipe cleaner and all paper.
Bend the pipe cleaner around and it will secure your flower together while creating the stem of the flower.
9. Lay your whole flower flat with the center color of the flower being on top. Begin carefully peeling back the paper one at a time until all the paper is separated.
11. Underneath the flower, tape both sides ends together to form the flower into a round shape.
12. Use a variety of flowers for different ways