It’s not a party until someone busts out the tequila bottles! Margaritas are the perfect and easiest cocktails to make for your guests! Yes, we know you can simple get margarita mix and bottled lime juice at the store, but we promise you, homemade margaritas are 100% better! Follow these 4 (technically 2!) simple steps and you’ll have your guests talking about those delicious margaritas drinks!
- 10 bottles of Tequilas (750 mL bottles)….Yes, 10 bottles of tequila. We know y’all have those tios and tias hoarding all those bottles!
- Choose from
- Tapatio Blanco
- El Tesoro
- El Viejito
- Casa Noble
- Choose from
- 5 bottles of Triple Sec (Also 750mL bottles)
- 12.5 Cups of Lime Juice
- 12.5 Cups of Lemon Juice
- 10 Cups of Simple Syrup
- Salt or sugar (for the rims)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a HUGE insulated container
- Fill the container with large Ziploc bags full of ice to chill
- Leave out plates with limes and salt so people can salt their rims as desired
- Have ice and cups next to container so your guests are ready to pour!
- Voila! That’s it!
Don’t have time to figure out how to make margaritas? Hire one of our vendors to do the bartending for you! If you live in the Houston area, we recommend checking out Houston’s Margaritas Rental LLC! They provide you with
- Slushy Machines
- Margarita Machines
- Bartending Services
- & More