Feel royal without the price tag or heirlooms, with this simple royal inspired DIY centerpiece!
*use different sizes for variety in tables!
LED string lights
Hot Glue Gun
- Start by working the LED lights into the vase while mixing in the rocks. Fill the vase.
- Cut a slit in the bottom of the styrofoam ball the size of the remote and place the remote inside of the ball, leaving the styrofoam ball on top of the vase.
- Using the wire cutters, remove leaves and cut stems so that they remain about an inch and a half long.
- Push flower stems into the styrofoam ball, creating a kissing ball!
- Hot glue one end of the pearls to a middle flower letting it fall the distance you’d like.
- Create a draping effect with the pearls by pulling out a flower and wrapping the pearl’s string around the base of the flower. Place it back in the kissing ball. Continue doing this around the flower. Optional: Add small pearls to the flowers on the kissing ball itself.
- Top with a toy crown or customize your own topper!